Thursday, March 12, 2009

Phat Fiber March Box Videos

Every month, Phat Fiber posts a video of the goodies that were sent in for the boxes. Each box gets 20 or so samples, and there are many more contributors, so it's such a tease. In fact, there are so many contributors now that she had to split it into two videos to show all the loot. I'm craving one of everything and I have my fingers crossed that I get a few extra desirable (to me) samples.

Ambrosia and Bliss is featured partway through the first video. I sent in pendants and lavender sachets, and she shows one of my pendants in a little organza bag. Suddenly it all feels real, or perhaps surreal. I sent in samples over a month ago, but they won't be coming out until April. Now, my little efforts are going to be in those boxes full of gorgeous yarn and fiber that go on sale SUNDAY and I'm feeling a bit nervous. I hope the recipients like what they get. Personally, I'm thrilled to be included in such a wonderful group of artists. I've enjoyed every bit of yarn, fiber and other goodies from my boxes, which is why I include links to all of their shops. They're small, independent artisans doing what they love through the demands of work, school, parenting and/or farming, and the quality and variety of their work is exceptional.



No comments:

Post a Comment